What's Your Story?
You may not think your story is special, but it is a unique part of the bigger story of Shawnigan Lake. We encourage you to dig out one or more of your favourite stories, or best memories, of your life at the lake to submit to our ‘Top 10 Stories of Shawnigan Lake’ challenge.
My Shawnigan – I remember…
Deadline: August 25, 2022
- Maximum 500 words in Word Format. One photo per submission (optional)
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- No age limit.
- Entries will be used by the Shawnigan Lake Museum to ‘add to our history’ and to ‘create nostalgia’.
- Some, if not all, entries will be published in the Shawnigan Focus over time.
- A community panel will choose the Top 10 stories which will be put on display at the
- The Top 10 stories will be announced in the August edition of the Shawnigan Focus
- To participate, email your Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Top 10 story authors will receive a gift from the museum.
Questions? email us at email@example.com