When the Museum is open during Covid restrictions
What we're asking our visitors:
• Wear a mask during your visit to the museum.
• Sign in with contact information upon entering.
• Practice good hygiene.
• Use the hand sanitizer available in the museum.
• Avoid touching your face.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow, even when wearing a mask.
• Keep your family unit together throughout your visit with children within reach at all times.
• Maintain physical distance - 2 metres away from others
• Please don't come to the Museum if you have:
• Any flu pr cpld-like symptoms, or if you are feeling sick
• Travelled outside of Vancouver Island within the last 14 days
• Been in close contact with someone who was tested positive for COVID-19
To keep you safe we are:
To keep you safe we are :
• Limiting the number of visitors in the museum
• Encouraging physical distancing with signage, spacing stickers and route markers.
• Providing physical barriers such as Plexiglas shields in customer service areas.
• Closing all hands-on, interactive elements to limit visitor contact in our galleries.
• Providing access to hand sanitizer. Increasing cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility