When the Museum is open during Covid restrictions,
What we're asking our visitors:
- Wear a mask during your visit to the museum.
- Sign in with contact information upon entering.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Use the hand sanitizer available in the museum.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into you elbow, even when wearing a mask.
- Keep you family unit together throughout your visit with children within reach at all times.
- Maintain physical distance - 2 metres away from others.
- Please don't come to the Museum if you have:
- Any flu or cold like symptons, or if you are feeling sick
- Travelled outside of Vancouver Island within the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Here is a link to the BC self-assessment tool:
To keep you safe we are :
- Limiting the number of visitors in the museum
- Encouraging physical distancing with signage, spacing stickers and route markers.
- Providing physical barriers such as Plexiglas shields in customer service areas.
- Closing all hands-on, interactive elements to limit visitor contact in our galleries.
- Providing access to hand sanitizer. Increasing cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility
- The washroom in the museum is closed to visitors.
Donations As with all museums and businesses, the COVID-19 crisis has hugely impacted our revenue. Admission to the the museum gallery is by donation. However, if you would like to support our museum on a larger scale you can do so by considering a donation for a tax receipt (minimum $25), set up a monthly donation, and/or become member.
We appreciate your support!