All Members Receive:
- First opportunity and discounts on Museum special event tickets and tours
- Updates on events, exhibits, and programs via our museum e-newsletter
- Opportunity to vote at our annual general meeting and serve as a Board Director
- Memberships are $20 annually for individual or family ( the current Museum Calendar is included - exclusive to Members Only)
- Membership renewals are effective January to December.
- New memberships purchased after July 31 are active immediately and effective until the end of the following year.
Join the Shawnigan Lake Museum Community today!
Memberships can be completed in a variety of ways:
- Pay Directly online now to become a member.
- Drop by the Museum any Thursday thru Sunday (11:00-3:00) and register in person
- Download and complete the SLHS membership form along with payment by mail:
Please make cheques out to:
Shawnigan Lake Historical Society.
Box 331 Shawnigan Lake BC V0R 2W0
- Send an e-transfer to the [email protected] or Phone (250-743-8675) and we can complete the registration using your credit card information.
When you have registered as a member of the Shawnigan Lake Historical Society you will receive a Login and Password to access the Members Only page.
Contact by phone (250-743-8675) or email to get assistance.
Once you log in with the Password on the next page, you will be able to access the following:
- Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Minutes of Board of Directors meetings
- Motions Spreadsheet
- Constitution and Bylaws (includes copies of the SLHS constitution and bylaws.